Opening a User Account
- In order to play Games and place wagers on the Website, you first must register with the Casino and open a User Account.
- You are allowed only one User Account. If you have more than one account, all winnings will be void. If you open more than one User Account, the Casino may close all accounts and any bonuses and winnings may be voided.
- As part of the registration process, you will have to choose a Username and Password for your login into the Website. You are obliged to keep your Username and Password secret and confidential. Any use of the Software application through your Username and Password is your sole responsibility.
- You acknowledge that if any of the information that you provide to the Casino is untrue, your agreement with the Casino will be void, and you will be liable to the Casino for any damages and costs suffered as a result.
- We reserve the right to request from you a copy of your proof of identity, address, copies of credit cards, an approval signed purchase history and/or other appropriate documentation when withdrawing credits, so as to provide fast payout, prevent fraud and make all financial transactions secure. If you fail to provide the requested documentation within 2 weeks, or submit fraudulent documentation, we reserve the right to cancel the payout and/or close or lock your User Account.
Closing your User Account
- You may close your User Account at any time.
- To close your User Account, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your account details and intention to close the account.
- Any outstanding amount on your User Account after closure will be refunded subject to applicable deductions and may not be less than EUR 20 / USD 20 / AUD 20 / CAD 20 / BTC 0.004 / ETH 0.12 / LTC 0.5 / BCH 0.05 / DOGE 7500 / ZAR 300.
- The method of repayment will be at our absolute discretion.
User Account General Rules
- You can use your User Account for personal use only. Commercial use of the Casino is strictly forbidden. You will play only for private and non-professional purposes.
- You will not allow any third party, including but without limitation to minors, to use your User Account to place wagers or participate in the Games in any way. You are solely liable for any losses, costs or expenses associated with the use of your User Account.
- The Casino is not liable in any way for your participation or attempted participation in any act outside of the rules given herein, or outside of the normal course of on-line casino operations.
- The Casino has the right to cancel your User Account for any reason at any time without prior notice, and to refund any balance in your User Account or deposit, whichever is the lesser amount at the time of such cancellation or as soon as reasonably possible thereafter.
- The Casino reserves the right to close or lock your User Account at any time without prior notice and reserves the right to not provide the reason for doing so.
- The Casino fully reserves the right to refuse or terminate the User Account of any person who is found cheating or attempting to defraud the Casino Software or making untrue and or malicious comment in regard to the Casino’s operation or who unfairly exploits the spirit of the promotions offered by the Casino.
- The Casino reserves the right to publicize cheating and defrauding actions of Players, together with their identities and email addresses. These will be circulated to other casinos, banks and credit card companies and any other appropriate agencies.
- Withdrawals must be made back to the User Account that the deposit originated from. This may not be possible in the event of a credit card deposit, in which case an alternative withdrawal method may need to be used.
- If you deposit and withdraw without wagering at least 1 x the value of the deposit, you may be subject to a transaction fee that cannot exceed 10% of the transaction amount.
- This can only be done once the deposit has been reviewed and determined that financial system manipulation and or money laundering activity has not taken place.
- The minimal amount for withdrawal is EUR 20 / USD 20 / CAD 20 / ZAR 300 or cryptocurrency equivalent. A maximum of EUR 4000 / USD 4000 / CAD 4000 / ZAR 57000 or cryptocurrency equivalent will be sent per week. All remaining balance will be sent in the following week(s), starting with EUR 4000 / USD 4000 / CAD 4000 / ZAR 57000 or cryptocurrency equivalent per week and according to your VIP status.
- Only 1 instant withdrawal is permitted per Player per day and is only available if you have deposited via Cryptocurrency methods, Neteller, Skrill or EcoPayz.
- Withdrawal cannot be processed before the deposited amount was wagered at least 1 time.
- Players depositing using any available Cryptocurrency Method need to play through active deposited funds at least 3 times prior to withdrawing due to higher risk of fraud.
- If you are a table games player, the deposit needs to be wagered 3x, regardless of currency. This procedure is in line with anti-money laundering practices.
- Account verification is not required for players using cryptocurrencies. Other players are obliged to provide documents for account verification before first withdrawal. They can do it by uploading documents directly to casino account.
- We reserve the right to request appropriate documentation for account verification even for players using cryptocurrencies if we notice some irregularities regarding account, gameplay, similar accounts, fraudulent activities, abuse etc.
General Deposit and Withdrawal Rules
- To protect ourselves and the interests of our financial processors we reserve the right, should we become aware or suspicious of any combination of deposit and withdrawal manipulation or money laundering activity that constitutes fraud, to withhold payment of funds and notify relevant authorities and the payment processor(s) of your actions for further investigation.
- The Casino employs various active anti-fraud safety devices for your protection. All transactions are confidential and are monitored solely for your protection. Criminal acts or attempted criminal acts are automatically reported to the appropriate authorities.
- All materials relating to the Casino are automatically voided without notice if you alter, mutilate, forge, tamper with, or otherwise alter such materials in any way whatsoever or if you attempt or cause others to attempt any such act.
- Any gaming or attempted gaming or purported winnings during or following such alteration, mutilation, forgery, tampering or similar such acts or attempted acts shall automatically and without notice, be void. Any fraud (whether actual or constructive) on your part or caused by you shall automatically void any actual or attempted transaction from the inception and any alleged winnings shall not be actual winnings.
To review Terms and Conditions related to Bonus Usage at Casino Adrenaline, please see our Bonus Terms & Conditions page .